Here is a list of inspiration. Continue to explore the world. Find beauty in unexpected places. Create abundantly and fearlessly. Please comment below with your bits of aspiration. Have a creative weekend...
- Investigate color. Try new color combinations. Check out COLOURlovers website or kuler to discover new color trends and palettes.
- Download new fonts and use them frequently. Print out inspirational quotes and post them around your work area. Look at dafont or FreeTypography for free fonts.
- Join a craft social networking site such as MyCraft or DesignsToLove. Meet other artists or crafters and share links of common interest.
- Learn a new craft. Search "craft kit" or "tutorial" on Etsy and ArtFire. Learn a new technique from experts.
- Find free downloadables and tutorials on craft blogs. Here are a few of my favorites: Creature Comforts, How About Orange, and Cut Out and Keep.
- Make some beautiful things for yourself, something that feels luxurious. Try making your own spa kit: candles, soap, etc. Or make a piece of jewelry or accessory such as a scarf or hat.
- If you like crocheting or knitting, try freeform fiberarts - creating without a pattern or formal idea. Check out the awesome Prudence Mapstone on her website and blog.